Managers and other team members,

We discussed this morning in light of Great Grandpa's comments that I had conveyed to you. We need to be FULLY alert to ALL issues of relevance to us. Clearly the present radar system is not working satisfactorily. With immediate effect, Corporate Communications are expected to cover all media channels, including TV, radio and newspapers. This is the primary responsibility of Corporate Communications, but I would expect all division heads to assist by keeping a watching brief at all times, keeping Corporate Communications and myself informed should they come across relevant news etc.

May I remind all of you once again it is our duty to perform our jobs professionally. We should not wait to be reminded by Great Grandpa. I trust my message is clear and I look forward to your support.

CEO

以後我只須看電視、聽電台、讀報紙……就好了。



CEO要求我們需要留意所有與我們有關的時事,例子如下:
1. 香港傳遞奧運聖火的路線與火炬手名單
2. 他朋友的訃聞
3. 公平競爭法
以上3項有何共通之處?又,與本會有什麼關係?

所以我不是CEO。

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE Blog :)